From whom do we collect, which data do we collect and why?
We collect data from the following parties:
- Sumum customers:
- These are companies or persons who purchase or have purchased products or services directly from Sumum.
- Personal identification data is kept of the Sumum customers (name, address, telephone, e-mail, website and company VAT number, name, address, telephone and e-mail of staff members).
- This information is required for the customer administration and the provision of service and support if necessary (execution of the agreement).
- Sumum partners:
- These include architects, construction companies, integrators, supervisors, engineering firms and other parties that are not Sumum customers but are involved in the construction process.
- Personal identification data is kept of the Sumum partners (name, address, telephone, e-mail, website and company VAT number, name, address, telephone and e-mail of staff members).
- This data is used to contact the Sumum partners to have commercial conversations about projects and to send out information via newsletters, subject to their explicit consent.
What do we do with your information?
We use the information we collect from all our services for the following purposes:
Communicate with you
We use information we collect, like your email address, to interact with you directly. For example, we may let you know about upcoming changes or improvements to our products, new products, planned training sessions.
With whom do we share your data?
Your personal information is not disclosed, sold or made available under any condition to any third party. We only make it available to third parties involved in the execution of your order (for example the courier company).
We will share personal information outside of Qbus for legal reasons, if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Sumum, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Delete or change data
Would you like to check your information? Or do you wish that Sumum modifies or removes your data from its system? This is possible. Please send your request by email to email@example.com, so we can handle it quickly for you.
How do we process data?
We only process your personal data that is necessary to achieve the objectives stated in this policy. We will process your personal data in a legal and transparent manner. And also do our utmost to keep the personal details accurate and up-to-date.
Your personal data will only be processed until you withdraw your consent to the processing. This withdrawal of consent may imply that you are no longer able to use our services in whole or in part. As a Sumum customer, we will keep your administrative data for 3 years for accounting reasons. The use of your data for marketing activities will be stopped immediately.
We will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your personal information safe from unauthorized access or theft and against unintentional loss, manipulation or destruction. Access by our staff or staff of our external partners is only possible on a need-to-know basis and is subject to strict confidentiality obligations.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. If you agree, the file will be added and the cookie helps to analyze web traffic, or will let you know if you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can adapt to your preferences and disapproval by gathering information about your preference.
We use traffic log cookies to determine which pages you visit. This helps to analyze the data about web pages traffic and thus to adapt our website to better meet your needs. We only use this information to obtain statistical analysis, after which the data will be removed.
A cookie will not allow us to gain access to your computer or any other information about you other than the data you have allowed to be share with us.
You can choose to accept or accept cookies by clicking "Allow" when prompted. In case you refrain from using cookies, this may hinder you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other sites